Benihana Ginger Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash each salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in blender container or wok bowl of food
processor fitted with steel knife; process until almost smooth.
Yield: 6 servings
May be kept refrigerated up to one week.