Benihana Magic Mustard Sauce
- 1 tablespoon crushed, toasted sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 garlic clove, crushed
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream, whipped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place sesame seeds in flat pan in oven to toast (about 10 to 15
- Mix mustard and water in a small mixing bowl until it
forms a paste. Place in blender with sesame seeds, soy sauce and
garlic. Blend at high speed for about 1 minute. Remove and stir
in whipped cream.
Yield: 4 servings