Benihana Sesame Chicken
- 1 teaspoon soybean oil
- 5 ounces skinned, boneless chicken breast
- 2 mushrooms, sliced into 8 pieces
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Add oil to heated nonstick skillet (for electric skillet, set at
360 degrees F).
- Cut chicken breast into bite-size pieces, sprinkling with salt and
pepper if desired. Cook for 8 minutes more or until chicken is white
in appearance and firm to the touch.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and
- Add mushroom slices, cooking 2-3 minutes more and
Yield: 1 serving
Dip prepared chicken in Benihana Cream Sauce.
Posted by LladyRusty at recipegoldmine.com