Bennigan's Potato Wedges
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 4 tablespoons Oscar Meyer Bacon Bits
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash potatoes very well, score them with a knife and bake in an
oven for one hour.
- Remove potatoes and allow them to cool so that you can handle them.
- When potatoes are cool, cut them in half and scoop out the "meat"
of the potato. Be sure to leave at least 1/4 inch of meat on the skin.
- Spray a baking dish with Pam and place the scooped out halves in
the pan. Sprinkle the potatoes with cheese, and bacon.
- Place the potatoes in a 350 degrees F oven for 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese
- Remove from oven. Chop the tops of the green onion off, and sprinkle
them on the potatoes.
- Serve with sour cream.