Bernie's Grill Crusted Rainbow Trout
- 2 rainbow trout, cleaned and filleted
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup ground or chopped hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 ounces wine (1/4 cup)
- 3 ounces heavy whipping cream
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Melt butter in skillet big enough to hold all the fish.
- Lay fish
fillets on ground nuts, season and sprinkle with flour.
- Get the
butter slightly browned, then add fish, nut side down.
- Sauté till
browned on medium high heat. Flip over carefully, add lemon, wine
- Reduce quickly and garnish with parsley.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine - May 15, 2001.
Source: wbrc.com - The recipe is from Chef Jonathon of Bernie's Grill in