Berry Good Farm Blueberry Buckle
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup soft butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cream butter; add sugar and beat until light. Add egg and beat well.
Add dry ingredients alternately with milk; beat until smooth.
- Fold in blueberries. Pour into greased 9-inch square pan.
- Crumb Topping: Blend butter, sugar, flour and cinnamon. Sprinkle
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 minutes.
Source: WMUR 9 - thewmurchannel.com - Berry Good Farm, Owner: Donna A. Arnold