Black Kettle Pasta with Garlic Butter
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1/8 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/16 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/16 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped chives
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh angel hair pasta, cooked
- Parmesan cheese (to garnish )
- Melt butter in medium saucepan. Add all remaining ingredients except
cheese and pasta and heat through.
- Ladle over warm fresh pasta.
Garnish with cheese.
Yield: 8 servings
Source: Black Kettle Restaurant - Milwaukee, Wisconsin