Blue Bayou Chocolate Mousse
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 4 ounces unsalted butter
- 5 ounces egg whites
- 2 ounces granulated sugar
- 3 1/2 cups heavy cream
- In a double boiler combine chocolate and butter, stirring until
- Whip cream and sugar until light and fluffy; set aside.
- Beat egg whites at high speed until soft peaks form.
- Using a wire whisk combine egg whites with the melted chocolate
and then with the whipped cream.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Yield: 8 cups
Source: Walt Disney's Blue Bayou