Bob Evans Maple Sausage Breakfast Burritos
- 10 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (1 pound) package Bob Evans Maple Sausage
- 1/2 cup diced red or green pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup cream cheese spread, room temperature
- 1/2 cup grated Monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup salsa
- Wrap tortillas in foil and place in 300 degree F oven to warm.
- In skillet, crumble and cook sausage and peppers over medium heat
- Pour in beaten eggs and onion and cook, stirring
combine cream cheese and Monterey jack cheese.
- On each tortilla,
spread a thin layer of cheese mixture. Top with sausage and peppers
mixture. Roll up and serve with salsa.
Yield: 10 servings