Bob Evans Cheddar Baked Potato Soup
- 1 can Campbell's Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 pound grated Cheddar cheese
- 4 cups whole milk plus 1 soup can milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic salt
- 7 medium potatoes, diced to 1-inch and boiled
- Add soup, 1/2 can broth, 1 can milk, and stir.
- Add cheese and milk.
- Stir in cornstarch with the rest of the broth. Add broth to soup.
- Add spices and butter. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for
- Add boiled potatoes and simmer 15 minutes more.
- For the best taste, let cool and reheat.
- To serve, top with chives and bacon bits.
Posted by CookinMom at Recipe Goldmine - May 4, 2001
Source: Posted By: liz Date: Sunday, 28 May 2000