Bob Evans Pecan Caramel French Silk Pie
- 1 baked pie shell, not graham cracker
- 2 jars caramel ice cream topping
- 1 pound chopped pecans
- 4 cups chocolate mousse (homemade, or made from mix. Mix is what they use at Bob Evans.)
- 2 cups whipped cream (or Cool Whip - they use whipped cream)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, mixed with 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Set aside 2 tablespoons of nuts for garnish.
- Mix remaining nuts
with caramel. Spread in shell. Spread cream cheese mix over that.
Then the mousse. Then the whipped cream.
- Garnish and refrigerate before serving for at least 2 hours.
Yield: 1 pie
Posted by CookinMom at Recipe Goldmine - May 4, 2001.
Source: Posted by Bob Evans Gal Monday, 29 May 2000, at 1:34 p.m.