Bobbie's Cafe Beef Tips
- 1 (3 to 4 pound) inside round or roast
- Oil (enough to cover bottom of pan)
- 1 medium sliced onion
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Water (enough to cover meat)
- Cube the beef into bite-size pieces. Season to taste. Roll in flour
and brown in hot oil. Drain oil and cover with water. Put into roaster
and cook until tender.
- Make a flour paste (or mix 2 packages of brown gravy mix) and pour
into boiling broth. Stir well to prevent lumping.
- Top with hot noodles and serve.
Source: Bobbie's Cafe, Skiatook, Oklahoma