Bohemian Brewery Caramelized Fall Fruits
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 firm pear
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- Pinch of cinnamon
- In a medium saucepan add two tablespoons butter and the brown sugar;
heat until melted. Add the vanilla extract and the fruit, peeled
and cut into bite-size pieces. Cook for about three minutes, then
add the orange juice. Cook until the fruit is tender.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter at the end before serving.
- Pour fruit into small bowl and add ice cream to the top. Dust with
Source: Bohemian Brewery, Salt Lake City, Utah