Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- A few drops Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 1 pound shelled and deveined shrimp
- Dry cornstarch
- Oil for frying
- Chopped scallions
- Sauce: Mix mayonnaise with Thai Sweet Chili Sauce. Add hot sauce
- Shrimp: Dredge the shrimp in cornstarch. Deep fat fry the shrimp
until lightly brown. Drain on paper towel. Put into a bowl and coat
with the sauce.
- Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl, top with chopped scallions.
Source: Bonefish Grill, Mesa, Arizona