Boston Market Rotisserie Whole Chicken
- 1 (3 1/2 pound) whole chicken
- Onion chunks
- Unpeeled apple wedges
- 10 chunks celery
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Seasoned salt
- Fill the cavity with apple, onions and celery. Place it in a Pam-sprayed Dutch oven or a roasting pan deep enough that it can later be sealed in foil without the foil touching the skin of the chicken.
- Mix all ingredients well in saucepan and warm just to melt honey. Put on skin of chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for an hour plus 15 to 30 minutes depending on the size of the chicken, basting chicken without turning, 3 or 4 times during baking or until nicely browned.
- Immediately upon removing from oven, seal baking dish tightly in foil and let stand 15 to 20 minutes before serving.