Boston Market Sweet Potato Casserole
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick butter), softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Boil potatoes until tender. Remove skins when cooled. Put into a
large bowl and whip them until fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a greased casserole and top with the Crunch Topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.