Boulevard Gourmet Catering Scallop Sate
Recipe adapted from Boulevard Gourmet Catering,
Palm Beach Gardens
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 pound fresh sea scallops, muscle on side of each removed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar, or to taste
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges, for garnish
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat the butter.
- Add the parsley
and garlic and cook until garlic is soft.
- Add the scallops and sauté
- Add the lemon juice and sugar and stir to combine.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and, if passing, serve with wooden picks
Yield: about 20 scallops
Per scallop: 25 calories, 55 percent calories from fat, 2 grams
protein, .92 gram carbohydrates, .07 gram total fiber, 2 grams total
fat, 7 milligrams cholesterol, 33 milligrams sodium