Bourbon Street Grille Pan Fried
Potato Chip Pork Chops
The Bourbon Street Grille isn't known for it's healthy cooking but oh how good it tastes.
- 2 (4 ounce) center cut pork loin chops
- 1 (10 ounce) bag potato chips
- Cajun spices
- 6 cups oil, approximately
- Pour approximately 6 cups of oil in deep dish pan. Heat to 350 degrees
- Sprinkle Cajun spices, to your taste, over pork chops. Spread a
handful of potato chips onto your work area.
- Cover chips with a pork chop. Press potato chips hard into pork
chop, covering completely. Turn chop and repeat.
- Immerse in hot oil for approximately 4-5 minutes or until golden
brown and floating.
Source: By Chef Nick Shaffner Bourbon Street Grille - WVEC13 06/24/2002