Bubba Gump Shrimp Company
Forrest's Shrimper's Net-Catch
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, de-veined
- 2 red potatoes cooked and quartered
- 12 pieces carrots, cut into 6-inch strips
- 12 pieces celery, cut into 6-inch strips
- 4 lemon wedges
- 4 ounces melted butter
- 4 frozen corn cobbettes
- 2 tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Dash Liquid Smoke (optional)
- 1 gallon water
- 1/4 cup Durkee's Hot Sauce
- 4 bay Leaves
- 1 tablespoon Bubba Gump Brand Seafood Boil spice
- 1/4 cup beer
- Combine all Poaching Liquid ingredients and then bring to a boil, then reduce to a medium simmer.
- Add shrimp, vegetables, corn, potatoes, and lemon wedges and cook until shrimp is completely done.
- Remove from poaching liquid, strain and place in stainless steel bowl. Add butter, Cajun spice, garlic and Liquid Smoke and toss together.
- Serve on large platter with extra lemon wedges.
Yield: 4 servings
Source: Bubba Gump Shrimp Company - kare11.com