Buca di Beppo 1893 Salad
- 4 ounces Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 4 ounces roasted red peppers
- 3 ounces
feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 ounces provolone cheese, diced
- 1 ounce pepperoni,
thinly sliced pieces
- 1 1/2 ounces mortadella, thinly sliced pieces
- 3 pepperoncini
- 2 black olives
- 2 green olives
- 3 ounces red onions, julienned
- 7 ounces cucumbers, sliced and halved .
- 8 ounces Roma tomatoes, wedged
ounces lettuce mixture
- Place the greens, tomatoes, onions, and cucumbers in a mixing bowl.
- Add the dressing and toss well.
- Mound onto a plate.
- Lay mortadella across one side of the salad and the pepperoni across the other.
- Spread diced provolone over the top.
- Place roasted peppers over the provolone cheese.
- Place crumbled feta over the peppers.
- Place pepperoncini over the top.
- Place the black olives on each end of the plate and the green olives on the sides
Source: Chef Vittorio Renda