Buca di Beppo Fragole e Granita
- 1/2 ounce mint
- 10 ounces lemon granita
- 2 ounces lemon juice, squeezed
- 1 pound strawberries, cut
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Wash and cut tops off of strawberries. Cut in halves.
- In a stainless
steel bowl, toss strawberries, sugar, fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Place strawberries in a small chilled bowl.
- Place 3 large scoops
of granita on top of the strawberries.
- Sprinkle fresh torn mint
- Serve immediately to delighted guests.
Source: Chef Vittorio Renda, Buca di Beppo