Buca di Beppo Macaroni Rosa
- 1 3/4 pounds cooked macaroni *
- 3 ounces olive oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms, quartered
- 6 ounces cooked chicken tenders
- 3 ounces peas
- 16 ounces marinara sauce
- 6 ounces cream
- 6 ounces broccoli buds
- 4 ounces bruschetta mix (tomatoes, onions and basil)
- 2/3 cup grated Romano cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan. Add mushrooms and chicken tenders.
Sauté until chicken starts to brown along the edges.
- Add marinara
and cream and reduce by a third. Add bruschetta mix and peas. Cook
for three minutes.
- Drop macaroni and broccoli buds in boiling water
for three seconds.
- Drain and toss in sauce along with Romano cheese
and serve on a large platter.
* Buca di Beppo uses Barilla No. 97 Cellentani.
Source: Buca Di Beppo - News 10 Sacramento kxtv.com