Buca di Beppo Mozzarella Caprese
- 5 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 2 large vine-ripened tomatoes
- 1-inch slices roasted red peppers
- 1-inch slices roasted yellow peppers
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Salt, to taste
- Cracked black peppercorns, to taste
- On large platter, lay sliced mozzarella down center.
- Place tomato wedges on one side of platter and alternating red and yellow roasted
pepper slices on the other side.
- Mix together olive oil, garlic and oregano and drizzle over entire platter.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chopped fresh basil and fresh basil leaves.