Buca di Beppo Tiramisu
- 9 ounces sweet mascarpone
- 3 ounces zabaglione custard
- 1/2 cup espresso rum mix
- 3 round lady fingers (6 inches in diameter)
- 1/2 ounce cocoa powder
- 1/8 cup biscotti, crumbled
- Serving bowl (3 inches deep x 7 inches wide)
- Dip ladyfingers into rum espresso mixture and place one in bowl.
- Top with 1 ounce of zabaglione.
- Using a 3 ounce scoop, layer the mascarpone mix over ladyfinger.
- Repeat process two more times with remaining ladyfingers.
- Place bowl in cooler until needed.
- Prior to serving, sprinkle with cocoa powder and crumbled biscotti.
- Serve to delighted guests.
Source: Chef Vittorio Renda