Cafe Fina Sand Dabs
- 20 to 25 sand dab (flounder) fillets
- 4 cups cracker meal, seasoned with salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Cooking oil, for frying
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Lemon wedges
- Coat the fillets on both sides with seasoned cracker meal.
- Heat about 4 to 6 tablespoons of cooking oil in a large shallow pan. Add sand
dabs and fry over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove the filets with a spatula and place on a warmed serving platter.
- Use a little of the pan juices to pour over the fish. Keep them hot.
- Fry the remaining fillets, adding more oil if needed. Sprinkle with salt and
pepper, to taste, and garnish with the parsley.
- Add lemon wedges and serve immediately.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine Sep 26 2002 12:44:52.
Source: Recipe used with permission from Cafe Fina, Monterey, CA - FoodTV Show: $40. A Day
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes