Cafe Havana Corn Mojo
- 3 ears roasted corn on the cob
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup cottonseed oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- Roast corn, allow to cool, and cut from the cob.
- In a saucepan, sauté the onions and garlic for two minutes, then add all other
ingredients and simmer until the corn is cooked but still firm.
Source: Cafe Havana, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota - Chef Tony Rimarcik