Cafe Paradise Mimosa Punch
You can make this as an alcohol or non-alcohol punch.
- 3 bottles Ballatore Asti Spumante
(12 ounce) cans goya, pineapple and guava nectar
- Substitute ginger ale for Asti Spumante
and Minute Maid berry punch for goya, pineapple and
- 1 box frozen Bird's Eye raspberries
- 3 oranges cut into supremes
- Pour juice into bottom of punch bowl. Add frozen raspberries and orange supremes.
Add champagne when guests arrive.
- Good for small groups. Don't leave out more than an hour because of the sparkling
- Transfers well to single portions in individual glasses, say for a holiday brunch...
Just add 2-3 orange supremes, 3-4 raspberries, and 1/4 cup of juice. Top off with
- Festive ice bowl: You'll need two big mixing bowls, one a little smaller,
lined in plastic wrap to make unmolding easy. Secure the two together with a gap
one-inch thick with tape in 3 spots, then add red rose petals, sliced star fruit,
and kumquats all throughout the gap. Add water, freeze for a few days.
- To unmold, remove the big bowl first, then the smaller bowl. Store in freezer
- Use big palm fronds or banana leaves under ice bowl, set the sculpture on a platter
large and deep enough to catch the water runoff as it thaws.
Source: Chef Shelley Sims - Cafe Paradise, Norfolk, Virginia