Canopy Grill Manchego Cheese Mashed Potato
- 10 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch squares and rinsed well
- 1 cup cream
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 cup grated manchego cheese
- Salt to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place potatoes in cold water and bring to a boil. Cook until they break apart
easily. Drain well.
- Heat the butter and cream in a small pan.
- Put the potatoes into a mixing bowl.
- Add the butter, cream and cheese to the potatoes and whip until just
- Season with salt to taste.
Source: Canopy Grill, Boulder, Colorado
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes