Canopy Grill Manchego Cheese Mashed Potato
- 10 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch squares
and rinsed well
- 1 cup cream
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 cup grated
- Salt to taste
- Place potatoes in cold water and bring to a boil. Cook until they break apart
easily. Drain well.
- Heat the butter and cream in a small pan.
- Put the potatoes into
a mixing bowl.
- Add the butter, cream and cheese to the potatoes and whip until just
- Season with salt to taste.
Source: Canopy Grill, Boulder, Colorado