Casa Ole Green Sauce
- 3 medium avocados
- 1 (32 ounce) can green tomatillos
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 large jalapeno pepper (fresh, not pickled)
- 2 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- 1 cup water or as needed during blending
- Combine all ingredients on high in blender until smooth, adding water as necessary
to thin down mix so that it blends smoothly in blender.
- Place in refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Serve in dip bowls.
Makes 48 ounces.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.