Casino Rouge Seafood Fettuccine
Seafood and Fettuccine
- 6 ounces lump crabmeat
- 8 ounces (50-60 count) shrimp, peeled and uncooked
- 8 ounces crawfish tails
- 8 ounces scallops
- 16 ounces fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons green onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Lemon pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- For Alfredo Sauce: Sauté onion in butter or olive oil.
- Add garlic and basil.
- Whisk in cream and Parmesan cheese until smooth.
- Seafood and Fettuccine: Sauté scallops in butter or olive oil until light brown.
- Add shrimp and sauté until pink.
- Season with lemon pepper.
- Add remaining vegetables
and white wine and sauté until tender.
- Add Alfredo sauce to seafood mixture.
over cooked fettuccine.
- Garnish with paprika and basil.
Serves 6 to 8.
Source: Chef Michael Loupe of Casino Rouge, Baton Rouge, Louisiana