Castaldi's Chicken Marsala
- 6 ounces Marsala Sauce
- 4 ounces marinated portabella mushrooms (marinate in balsamic vinegar and garlic), sliced
- 6 ounces scaloppini chicken (lightly breaded and fried)
- 1 ounce roasted garlic cloves
- 2 ounces Marsala wine
- Olive oil
- Sliced button mushrooms
- Marsala wine
- Demi-glaze or veal stock
- Heat 1 ounce of butter and oil in a sauté pan.
- Place the chicken, lightly breaded, in the pan until cooked through.
- Place the portabellas, sliced, and the roasted
garlic with a squirt of Marsala wine in the same pan.
- Add the prepared Marsala Sauce and cook until hot.
- Serve over pasta and vegetables.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 6/12/01 1:51:32 pm.
Source: Castaldi's - 13NEWS Lunchbreak May 23, 2001
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.