Castaldi's Fusille Crucione
- 4 Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 4 artichoke hearts, quartered
- 4 mushrooms sliced thin
- 3 Kalamata olives halved
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes cut into strips
- 1/4 bunch fresh spinach
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon blackened seasoning
- 10 fusilli pasta cooked
- 1/2 ounce pesto
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil
- 1 garlic butter
- Add oil to pan and warm on medium heat for two minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté for thirty seconds.
- Put pesto, tomatoes, olives, artichoke hearts, mushrooms,
and sun-dried tomatoes into the pan. Cook on high heat for three to four minutes.
- When vegetables are cooked and tender, add spinach, basil and garlic butter.
- Add seasoning and toss with the vegetables. Cook pasta for seven to ten minutes or until
- Add pasta to the pan and toss all of the ingredients together.
- Put into bowl or on a plate and serve.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 6/12/01 1:50:21 pm.
Source: Chef Tom McGurty - Castaldi's in Macarthur Center - 13NEWS Lunchbreak