Castaldi's Pasta Mamma Lena
- Heavy cream
- Chicken stock
- Marsala wine
- Romano and Parmesan cheeses
- Grilled chicken strips (1 chicken breast worth)
- Sautéed shrimp (3 to 6 medium)
- Sautéed pancetta (1/4 cup)
- Penne pasta
- Sauté in buttered olive oil (a mix of olive oil and clarified butter).
- Prepare pasta according to directions on box. Pre-grill chicken breast and slice
into strips. Sauté shrimp in hot sauté pan along with Pancetta.
- Sauce: Castaldi's keeps its sauce measurements "secret," so our
best advice is to prepare your favorite cream sauce according to directions. They
did share the secret ingredients!
- Add sauce, chicken, and pasta to sauté pan. Toss
- Serve and enjoy!
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 6/12/01 2:23:30 pm.
Source: Chef Gerard Cox - Castaldi's - 13 News Lunchbreak Wednesday August