Castaldi's Seafood Risotto
- 9 ounces precooked rice
- 2 ounces oil
- 3 scallops
- 5 shrimp (26-30)
- 1 teaspoon green onion
- 1 tablespoon mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 6 ounces clam juice
- 1 tablespoon Romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic butter
- In hot sauté pan, place oil, shrimp, scallops, sun-dried tomatoes, green onions,
mushrooms. Sauté until shrimp and scallops are half cooked.
- Add precooked rice with 6 ounces of clam juice, Romano cheese, and garlic butter. Stir frequently until rice has absorbed all the juice.
- Place on large dinner plate and serve.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 11:38:56pm 1/7/03.
Source: Chef Gerald Cox - Castaldi's, Norfolk, Virginia
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.