Cheesecake Factory Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
- 4 ounces butter
- 2 teaspoons Cajun spice mix
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 pound fresh linguini pasta
- 1/2 cup clam juice
- 2 ounces green bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 2 ounces red bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 2 ounces yellow bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces red onions, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 pound fresh medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- Place the butter into a sauté pan. Allow the butter to melt slightly. Add the
seasoning into the pan and stir together with the melted butter. Add the chicken
into the pan and continue to cook until the chicken is about half done.
- While the chicken is cooking, carefully place the pasta into boiling water and
cook until al dente.
- Pour the clam juice into the pan. Add the peppers and onions. Cook for another
minute, making sure the vegetables are heated through and the chicken is almost
- Add the shrimp into the pan. Toss the ingredients together and continue to cook
until the shrimp are almost done.
- Add the tomatoes into then pan. Continue to cook mixture until both the shrimp
and chicken are thoroughly cook through.
- Place some pasta into each bowl. Spoon equal portions of the jambalaya mixture
into each bowl over the pasta.
Source: Cheesecake Factory