Chevy's Fresh Mex Fuego Spice Mix
Use as a seasoning for tortilla chips, vegetables, popcorn, and a rub for
steaks, chops, chicken, or fish.
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 2 teaspoons cayenne
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Store in an airtight container, out of direct light, for up to 6 months.
Yield: 1 cup
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 2/22/2002 7:47 pm.
Source: Executive Chef Peter Seratoni, Chevy's Fresh Mex - Found in Chevy's &
Rio Bravo Fresh Mex Cookbook
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes