Chevy's Fresh Mex San Antonio Veggies
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Fuego Spice Mix
- 1 cup red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green bell peppers, thinly sliced
- Heat a sauté pan over high heat.
- Add olive oil; heat until the oil smokes.
- Add onions and spice mix; sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add peppers; sauté for 2 minutes.
- Remove mixture from heat.
- Serve immediately.
Source: Chef Mike Fuller, Chevy's Fresh Mex, Phoenix, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes