Cuevitas Cantina & Grill Camarones Borrachos
- 6 jumbo tiger prawns
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder or cayenne pepper (more or less to taste, use chili powder for milder dish)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Dos XX Mexican beer
- Canola oil (enough oil to deep fry)
- Heat a large wok or deep fryer with canola oil.
- Mix flour, chili powder, salt and pepper, and beer to make batter. Batter should
be thick enough to stick to shrimp. Dip shrimp in batter.
- Deep fry until crisp.
- Serve with ranch dressing or spicy cocktail sauce.
Source: Mario Muniz Jr. - Cuevitas Cantina & Grill, Folsom, California