Cuevitas Cantina & Grill Camarones a la Diable
- 6 jumbo shrimp
- 1 cup chile Colorado sauce
- 1 cup hot salsa
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper (chile de arbol)
- 1/8 teaspoon butter
- In a medium saucepan, put butter and shrimp over medium heat.
- In a separate pan, over medium heat, bring the Colorado sauce, salsa and crushed
red peppers to a simmer.
- When shrimp is fully cooked add to diabla sauce with vegetables. Bring back to
a simmer, stirring ingredients well.
- Serve with rice, beans and lots of agua!
Source: Mario Muniz Jr., Cuevitas Cantina & Grill, Folsom, California