Dairy Queen Hot Dog Chili Sauce
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (23 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1/2 cup Heinz chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1-2 tablespoons brown sugar
- In a large skillet, cook the ground chuck and onions together. Drain the
- Add the tomato juice, chili sauce, chili powder and brown sugar to the
cooked meat in the skillet. Simmer the chili until it is as thick as you want
This makes a large batch. It can be frozen.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes