Dairy Queen Ice Cream
- 2 envelopes Knox gelatine
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups cream
- Soak Knox gelatine in cold water. Heat milk, but do not boil. Remove from
heat and add gelatine, sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Cool and add cream.
Chill 5 to 6 hours.
- Pour into a 4- to 6-quart ice cream machine and process as per manufacturer's
- Banana Dairy Queen Ice Cream: Slice 2 over-ripe bananas into the milk as
it is heating on the stove. Add 2 teaspoons banana extract, then use a hand
blender to mix thoroughly.
- Chocolate Dairy Queen Ice Cream: Add one cup chocolate chips to the milk
as it it heating on the stove.
Posted by bettyboop50 at recipegoldmine.com.
Thanks to Laurie Morland for the chocolate and banana versions!
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes