Dairy Queen Onion Rings
- 2 Vidalia or Texas 1015 onions, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups fine cracker crumbs
- 2 cups white cornmeal
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups Crisco oil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Save the very small onion rings for another use.
- Add buttermilk and water to a large bowl.
- Mix together flour and fine cracker crumbs in another bowl. Coat one ring
at a time with flour mixture, then with buttermilk mixture, and then coat with
cornmeal. Drop into hot oil and fry until golden. Drain on white paper towels.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes