Dakota Cafe Smoked Trout Cakes
- 6 ounces smoked trout
- 2 1/2 tablespoons red bell pepper, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons sun dried cherries, chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Worcestershire sauce (a few shakes)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Dried bread crumbs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Break up smoked trout in a bowl, removing any bones, if any. Add bell pepper,
cherries, and parsley. Fold in mayo, Dijon and Worcestershire. Season with cayenne,
salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle in bread crumbs to tighten mixture so they
can be shaped into cakes.
- Lightly oil a nonstick skillet, and fry for 2-3 minutes per side.
Yield: 2 cakes
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine - May 24, 2001.
Source: Dakota Cafe, Tucson, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes