Dante Club Pasta Rafael
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Dried red pepper flakes (pinch)
- 1 (28 ounce) can plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 pound pasta of choice
- 1/2 cup sherry or red wine (optional)
- In medium pot, heat olive oil then add onions and garlic.
- Sauté until onions and garlic take on a little color.
- Add wine, if desired. Add oregano, basil, salt, sugar, black pepper and
dried red pepper flakes. Mix.
- Add tomatoes and artichoke hearts. Simmer on low for about 2 hours.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and parsley.
Source: kovr13.com - Dante Club, Sacramento, California
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes