Dave and Buster's California Wrapper
- 1 (10- to 12-inch) flour tortilla
- 8 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 3 slices
- 3 slices turkey
- 2 large lettuce leaves
- 2 Swiss cheese slices, cut in
- 2 bacon strips, crisp
- 6 Roma tomato wedges
- 4 avocado slices
- Warm the tortilla in a skillet, or microwave ten seconds.
- Spread ranch dressing on tortilla.
- Place ham and turkey on tortilla.
- Cut Swiss cheese slices in half, place in a line across lower third of tortilla.
- Place bacon on the cheese.
- Pat dry the lettuce and place over all.
- Squirt some ranch dressing on the lettuce.
- Place Romas in a line across the lower third of the tortilla.
- Place four slices of avocado on top of the tomato, end to end.
- Roll up the tortilla like a jellyroll. Place seam side down.
- Place 8 picks in wrapper at opposite side of seams. Cut wrapper straight
across into three even pieces.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 2/6/2002 3:22 pm.
Source: Recipe by Dave & Buster's - Source: 11 Alive News - 7/20/99 -