Dave and Buster's Cheeseburger Pizza
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 8 to 10 ounces pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons ketchup/mustard mix (50/50 mix of ketchup and mustard)
- 3/4 cup American shredded cheese mixture
- 1 cup char-grilled burger
- 2 tablespoons kosher pickle slices (julienned)
- 2 tablespoons sliced red onions
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon spicy ketchup
- 1 tablespoon real crispy bacon bits
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons diced onions
- Dip the pizza dough in flour and roll out the pizza dough to form a 10-
to 11-inch circle. Place on a pan that has been lightly dusted with cornmeal.
- Ladle on ketchup/mustard mixture and spread almost to edges.
- Place cheeseburger cheese evenly over pizza.
- Place the chargrilled diced burger, pickles, red onions and the shredded
- Bake the pizza in a preheated oven at 450 degrees F for about
12 to 15 minutes.
- When the pizza is cooked, remove from the oven and place the following items
on top evenly to the edges: spicy ketchup, crispy crumbled bacon bits, shredded
lettuce, tomato slices, diced onions.
Servings: 1 pizza
The American cheese is a mixture of yellow and white shredded American
cheeses, mixed with a pinch of seasoning (use your favorite type).
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 10:01:59am 4/8/03.
Source: 11alive.com - Dave & Buster's Restaurant
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes