Dave and Buster's Muffaletta Salad
- 1 1/4 pounds Romanelli pasta
- 4 ounces sliced turkey
- 4 ounces sliced ham
- 2 ounces (24 slices) pepperoni
- 2 ounces sliced salami
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped green salad olives
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 3 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 12 ounces prepared assorted lettuce
- 2 ounces julienned spinach leaves
- 1 cup diced Roma tomatoes
- 1 cup assorted pizza cheeses: fontina, mozzarella, asiago or parmesan
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 cup roasted red pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded aged asiago cheese
- Julienne (cut in strips) the pepperoni, salami, ham, and turkey then place
in salad bowl.
- Cut celery, green onions and roast peppers, add to the bowl.
- Chop and add both types of olives and add to bowl.
- Add the Italian dressing and pesto and toss all together well to mix.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until done, drain and place in salad
bowl. Pour the Italian dressing on the pasta and toss all together gently.
- Place assorted lettuce, spinach, pizza cheeses, diced ripe Roma tomatoes
and onions on cold platter (leave a space in the middle for pasta).
- Add tossed hot Romanelli salad mixture; pile high in the center of platter.
Add shredded asiago or parmesan to garnish.
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine 10:09:32am 4/8/03.
Source: 11alive.com - Dave & Busters Restaurant
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes