Dave and Buster's Steak Fajita Salad
- Different color tortilla strips, for garnish
- 8 ounces marinated steak fajita
- 1 large fried tortilla shell
- 6 ounces baby romaine hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup fried tortilla strips
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1 ounce cilantro, sprigs
- 3 ounces buttermilk cilantro dressing
- Sour cream, to garnish
- Grill steak until medium.
- Toss Romaine lettuce with tortilla strips, cheese, onions, and cilantro sprigs.
- Slice grilled steak across grain in even strips.
- Place crispy tortilla shell on a plate or bowl and fill the shell with tossed
- Drizzle dressing evenly on salad.
- Place avocado pico salad.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 3/8/2002 9:53 am.
Source: WXIA 11, Atlanta - 5/4/00 - 11alive.com - from Dave & Buster's
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes