1802 House Bed and Breakfast Inn
Raspberry Sour Cream Tart
- 8 whole Graham crackers, coarsely broken
- 1/4 cup golden brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 pint baskets raspberries
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Crust: Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grind crackers and sugar in processor until coarse crumbs form.
- Add butter and process until crumbs are evenly moistened.
- Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom
and up sides of 9-inch diameter tart pan with removable bottom.
- Bake until crust is firm to touch, about 8 minutes.
- Cool crust on rack.
- Filling and topping: Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in medium
bowl until smooth.
- Beat in sour sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Spread filling in
- Chill until firm, at least 4 hours.
- Arrange berries over filling. Whisk jam in small bowl to loose consistency. Drizzle
- Serve immediately or chill up to 3 hours.
Source: 1802 House Bed and Breakfast Inn, Kennebunkport, Maine
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.