1802 House Bed and Breakfast Inn
Raspberry Sour Cream Tart
- 8 whole Graham crackers, coarsely broken
- 1/4 cup golden brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 pint baskets raspberries
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Crust: Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grind crackers and sugar in processor until coarse crumbs form.
- Add butter and process until crumbs are evenly moistened.
- Press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom
and up sides of 9-inch diameter tart pan with removable bottom.
- Bake until crust is firm to touch, about 8 minutes.
- Cool crust on rack.
- Filling and topping: Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in medium
bowl until smooth.
- Beat in sour sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Spread filling in
- Chill until firm, at least 4 hours.
- Arrange berries over filling. Whisk jam in small bowl to loose consistency. Drizzle
- Serve immediately or chill up to 3 hours.
Source: 1802 House Bed and Breakfast Inn, Kennebunkport, Maine
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes