East of Chicago Pizza Company
Peanut Butter & Jelly Dessert Pizza
- 1 can plain self-rising pizza dough or other plain pizza dough of your choice
- 1 small jar Jif Brand peanut butter
- 1 small jar Smuckers brand strawberry preserves
- Place pizza dough on cookie sheet or in pizza pan.
- Take peanut butter and microwave with lid off for 30 to 45 seconds or until peanut butter has runny consistency. Pour small amount of peanut butter over crust, spreading around with a knife until you achieve a light coating on your dough.
- Take part of strawberry preserves (about 1/3 to 1/2 of jar and place in a bowl. Break preserves up so they are easily spreadable. Spread preserves over top of peanut butter.
- Place pizza in oven at 375 to 400 degrees F for about 8 to 10 minutes, keeping an eye on it. When the crust is golden brown and the jelly is bubbling, the pizza is done.
- Cut and serve while still warm.
Makes a great dessert.
CAUTION! Be Careful while cutting pizza. The jelly is hot and can burn you. Let cool slightly before serving but still serve while it is warm.
Submitted to Recipe Goldmine by a former East of Chicago Pizza employee.